Search

REPUBLICAN BETRAYAL ON FAKE INFRASTUCTURE BILL


https://amgreatness.com/2021/08/11/republican-betrayal-on-fake-infrastructure-bill/https://amgreatness.com/2021/08/11/republican-betrayal-on-fake-infrastructure-bill/


Republican Betrayal on Fake Infrastructure Bill

Establishment Democrats and Republicans and their corporate media mouthpieces view the American taxpayer as an ATM to fund their priorities.

By Ned Ryun Ned Ryun is a former presidential writer for George W. Bush and the founder and CEO of American Majority. You can find him on Twitter @nedryun. August 11, 2021

The so-called infrastructure bill that 19 miserable, loathsome Republican senators just helped to pass shows the utter worthlessness of a corporatist Republican Party out of touch with its constituents. Most of these senators are from red states, and many of them are people Trump bailed out in 2016 and 2020 (including McTurtle) and helped to get reelected. They just gave their voters, and the American people, the middle finger. One can’t help but think they’re either incredibly stupid or incredibly corrupt; probably both if we’re being honest. Not only does this bill add anywhere from $256 to $400 billion to our roughly $30 trillion national debt, it has very little to do with anything accurately labeled “infrastructure.” Only $110 billion of the $1.2 trillion is for highways, roads, bridges and major projects. If you throw in the monies for airports, ports, and assorted other items, you might get to 23 percent of this monstrosity designated for actual infrastructure. The other 77 percent of the bill’s funding reads like a far left wish list that paves the way for the Green New Deal. That’s why this bill should be dubbed the Gateway to the Green New Deal Bill and not infrastructure. Take for example that nearly 20 percent of the entire bill, $213 billion, is allocated for retrofitting two million homes and buildings to make them more sustainable, whatever that means. Or the $20 billion for racial equity and environmental justice. Or the mileage tax, as in yes, they want to explore taxing you for every mile you drive in your car. What adds insult to injury is the waiver permitted to corporations for the Buy American requirement included in this idiotic bill. As Breitbart reported, those 19 Republicans voted to outsource American manufacturing jobs overseas. Why? Breitbart writes: “Due to China’s dominance in steel and manufacturing, the carve-outs are likely to be a massive benefit for corporations in China that often are linked to the Chinese Communist Party and party officials.” So these predominantly red state Republicans voted to outsource jobs when that is a position that is wildly unpopular in their states. It couldn’t be clearer from this action how much they despise their voters. It also shows how much the Republican Party is in bed with corporate interests, who, I would remind people, are often not working to benefit the American people. This also highlights, yet again, that our biggest divisions are not explained by a red vs. blue dynamic. This is a corporatist ruling class working against the American people in which most of the D.C. elite cabal of establishment Democrats and Republicans and their corporate media mouthpieces view the American taxpayer as an ATM to fund their priorities. So not only have these Republicans shown complete and utter contempt for their constituents and all American taxpayers, should this bill become law, they will have helped pave the way for the Green New Deal. It can’t be overstated: the Green New Deal is an utter and wholesale restructuring of the American economy based on the hoax of so-called man-made global warming. The far-left, socialist wing of the Democratic Party knows the only way the Green New Deal could be implemented, and our free market, capitalist economy destroyed, is through coercion. These 19 Republicans will be among those to thank if this becomes our reality. Every single one of them should be ostracized from polite company in their home states, even though you know they’ll be embraced by the D.C. establishment and the RNC. Above all, however, they must be primaried the next time their names are on the ballot. Share onTwitterFacebookParler About Ned Ryun Ned Ryun is a former presidential writer for George W. Bush and the founder and CEO of

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All